| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Basra in August is very, very hot at 33.5 °C (92.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41 °C (105.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid falls during an average of 0 days.
- In August the blue above Basra is glorious having on balance an appreciable 10:44 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:47 long and the longest day is 13:37 long with an average length of 13:13.
- There are approximately 2:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 82.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 17.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Basra August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Basra, Iraq
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Basra:
- Zanjan, Iran - 683.2 kms (424.6 miles) N
- Teheran, Iran - 657.1 kms (408.3 miles) NNE
- Arak, Iran - 432.2 kms (268.5 miles) NNE
- Khoram Abad, Iran - 322.2 kms (200.2 miles) N
- Esfahan, Iran - 430.4 kms (267.4 miles) ENE
- Dezful, Iran - 197.5 kms (122.7 miles) NNE
- Yazd, Iran - 635.4 kms (394.9 miles) ENE
- Abadan, Iran - 49.9 kms (31 miles) ESE
- Shiraz, Iran - 477.6 kms (296.8 miles) ESE
- Kuwait City, Kuwait - 151.1 kms (93.9 miles) S
- Bushehr, Iran - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) ESE
- Muharraq, Bahrain - 554.2 kms (344.4 miles) SSE
- Dhahran, Saudi Arabia - 531.9 kms (330.5 miles) SSE
- Doha, Qatar - 698.2 kms (433.9 miles) SSE