| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Basra in June is very, very hot at 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38 °C (100.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid descends during on average 0 days.
- The blue above Basra is glorious with an average of a hefty 10:54 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:58 long and the longest day is 14:07 long with an average length of 14:04.
- There are approximately 3:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Basra June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Basra, Iraq
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Basra:
- Zanjan, Iran - 683.2 kms (424.6 miles) N
- Teheran, Iran - 657.1 kms (408.3 miles) NNE
- Arak, Iran - 432.2 kms (268.5 miles) NNE
- Khoram Abad, Iran - 322.2 kms (200.2 miles) N
- Esfahan, Iran - 430.4 kms (267.4 miles) ENE
- Dezful, Iran - 197.5 kms (122.7 miles) NNE
- Yazd, Iran - 635.4 kms (394.9 miles) ENE
- Abadan, Iran - 49.9 kms (31 miles) ESE
- Shiraz, Iran - 477.6 kms (296.8 miles) ESE
- Kuwait City, Kuwait - 151.1 kms (93.9 miles) S
- Bushehr, Iran - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) ESE
- Muharraq, Bahrain - 554.2 kms (344.4 miles) SSE
- Dhahran, Saudi Arabia - 531.9 kms (330.5 miles) SSE
- Doha, Qatar - 698.2 kms (433.9 miles) SSE