| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Basra in October is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of water is unloaded during on average 0 days.
- The skies in Basra are sunny having an average of a considerable 9:23 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:56 long and the longest day is 11:49 long with an average length of 11:22.
- There are approximately 1:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 83.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 16.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Basra October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Basra, Iraq
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Basra:
- Zanjan, Iran - 683.2 kms (424.6 miles) N
- Teheran, Iran - 657.1 kms (408.3 miles) NNE
- Arak, Iran - 432.2 kms (268.5 miles) NNE
- Khoram Abad, Iran - 322.2 kms (200.2 miles) N
- Esfahan, Iran - 430.4 kms (267.4 miles) ENE
- Dezful, Iran - 197.5 kms (122.7 miles) NNE
- Yazd, Iran - 635.4 kms (394.9 miles) ENE
- Abadan, Iran - 49.9 kms (31 miles) ESE
- Shiraz, Iran - 477.6 kms (296.8 miles) ESE
- Kuwait City, Kuwait - 151.1 kms (93.9 miles) S
- Bushehr, Iran - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) ESE
- Muharraq, Bahrain - 554.2 kms (344.4 miles) SSE
- Dhahran, Saudi Arabia - 531.9 kms (330.5 miles) SSE
- Doha, Qatar - 698.2 kms (433.9 miles) SSE